Friday, May 11, 2007

Website update




I'm pretty excited to announce that I finally have a website in the works! It will be stellar. I can't wait until it's done. I'm not really sure how long it will take for it to be up and running but I'm guessing about a month. In the meantime, I'm going to be shooting like crazy. As promised, here are a couple more from my shoot earlier this week. This family is so cool. I've known the couple since before they were married. I took photos of them while pregnant so shooting the whole family was particularly special for me. They relocated to the East Coast last summer and we truly miss them. I couldn't let this cute little family go home without a photo session! As you can see, it was a gorgeous warm and sunny day and this session made me go on a total color kick. You can see why. To all you moms out there...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Treat yourselves to something special. My brother and his wife sent me flowers with the sweetest note. It said: Happy Mother's Day Wendy! A day of appreciation that is well deserved! Those two know how to make a mama feel loved. Hope you liked your photo book Allison.

No comments: