Saturday, May 26, 2007

New blog look


Just what I needed to spend my time on, huh? But it was fun making the blog banner, the mechanics of which eluded me until now. But I didn't love the default background so here is a whole new makeover for the blog. Hope you guys like it! Here is a photo of one of my favorite subjects: My cousin John. I have been shooting photos of him since he was 16. That's almost 15 years! In fact, one of the photos I took of him at 16 is my favorite photo ever. Guess I'll have to bring it down off my wall, take it out of the frame, scan it and post it, huh? Ok, look for it later this week. Anyway, this one was taken at the Rhododendron Gardens. Look at those eyes!

1 comment:

kathy said...

Love the new look, W! J looks goosebump-inducing good in this photo. I stalk your blog, dude, keep posting! It makes my workday so much better!!