Monday, May 14, 2007

Blue Eyes



This baby girl has gorgeous blue eyes. They almost seem liquid so it didn't seem right converting this image to black and white. These images aren't necessarily what I would call "my style" but non-sitting babies are tough to photograph! This little doll was not having the happiest day, so I managed to catch just a few images before we decided it was best to try another day. Her mama is my friend, so no doubt the opportunity will come again soon.
I am photographing two little sisters tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to this shoot and can't wait to see what their super-stylish mom comes up with for clothes. Since I'm completely surrounded by boys in my life, photographing girls is always a nice change. I'm sure I will have tons to post after tomorrow. Good night everyone! I'm turning in early tonight.

No comments: