Friday, May 18, 2007

Quickies



A quickie, quickie post. Hopefully I'll be able to upload some photos now. These are a couple of those cute little girls I had the chance to photograph this week. There are too many good ones to choose from but these ones just happen to be ready to post. More later when I get a little spare time. It has been crazy with the website and so many photos to proof. But it's all part of the learning experience. Can't wait till my site is finished. Have a great weekend. I turn 33 tomorrow. Unbelievable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, great teaser photos! You even got Franky the hungry horse! ;)

Although Marina, in typical big sis fashion was a bit put off that her little sister was highlighted....sisters ;)

Happy Birthday! Heading out to go do the pole pedal paddle in Bend here in a couple of hours...groggy.

Have a great day!

j

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! we had no idea... see you next week!
alyssa