Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pumpkin patch sessions part 1




I've been in denial but Autumn is here. I think perhaps it's better to embrace it. There isn't a better way to do that than to play amongst the pumpkins. There's something about a vast field covered in bright orange orbs that makes me happy. This little cutie had tons of fun running around on the farm. I love her little leopard shoes. She has loads of personality and her mom is totally awesome. I think you'll be seeing more of her cute little face on this blog in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deear Wendy,

Dad and I enjoyed looking at the pictures you took in California during the holidays. They are excellent! Ther three little cousins look fabulous, we love the expresion of her faces. We also enjoyed the ones you took for the Thanksgiving days in downtown Portland. We miss you a lot and look forward to the day we meet again. Blessings during 2008 to you, Brad, Kian, and... the little one.

Love,

Mom & Dad