Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back from the dark, Pumpkin Patch sessions and more

Wow! We moved. I think that says it all. The computer wasn't hooked up and we had no Internet service. We still technically don't, but when I hooked up the computer tonight, to my lovely surprise, I found a network that just happened to be floating around. Our fiber optic stuff is getting hooked up next week. Until then, I think I'll just poach on this sweet little network. Thank You :) Now if I could just find my cable to upload photos...

So, the pumpkin patch sessions: It's that time of year again. I will be offering "mini sessions" at Baggenstos Farms every Sunday in October from 3-6 pm. These mini sessions will be approximately 30 mintues during which time I will capture beautiful portraits of your children in the pumpkin patch and by the old barn. There are also some fantastic rusted out tractors and trucks that make great backdrops. Mini sessions are $50 and include 1 5x7 print.

Models needed: I will be putting up some large photo displays at the farm store and need a couple of child models for this. If you are interested in having your child model for me, please send me an email to info@wjcphoto.com, or post a comment below. In exchange for a signed model release, you will get an 8x10 keepsake print of your child at the pumpkin patch. I will post photos soon.

No comments: