Sunday, October 14, 2007

Farm sessions




It's been pretty busy around here. I really need to streamline my workflow. My photo lab has been moving into a new location so I've been backed up a little as far as orders go. Couple that with the aftermath of our own move and you have a recipe for non-blogging. Hopefully that streak will be broken soon. I have lots to share but I have to get through the post processing. For now, here are a couple at the local farm. I just love the bright orange pumpkins. I used to only be into black and white but this year has been all about color for me.
Ok all you blog stalkers, how about posting some comments. Otherwise, I feel like I'm writing for the air. Good night, I'm beat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those fall colors! Kian's new friend is sooooooo cute!
xoxo! Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hello. I keep meaning to writing a comment but always forget! I love that I can see what you have been up to and that your photography is progressing at an astonishing rate. Kian is looking more and more like his Dad every day.
Take care and talk soon.
love Claire

Anonymous said...

I am not a blog stalker! Ok, maybe I am, because it's true I never comment. The pictures are gorgeous, as usual. Perhaps it's your adorable models? I miss Oregon.