Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Out on the P-town




My dear friend Danielle came up to visit this weekend from San Francisco. I've known her since I was 14 (She is one year and one day younger than me.) We had a great time catching up and relaxing. Although she works as an occupational therapist, she is an amazing artist and photographer. I was lucky to have her do a couple of family portraits with my camera. It was weird being on the other side of the lens for once. We went out Sat. night and ran into my cousin Tony who drives a Pedi-Cab. He gave us a little spin around the block. Total blast. Here are a couple pics shot with Danielle's little point and shoot as well as one of me and Kian in downtown Tigard that Danielle shot with my Nikon. I loved that funky wall. I have another senior session to post tomorrow. Check back and scope out the handsome and very stylish guy I got to shoot. Ok, later.

No comments: