Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Portraits of friendship






Last week Kian and I met our friend Laura and her baby "J" at the park. Our kids were born just two days apart and we've known each other since they were 5 weeks old. I love photographing "J" because she has the sweetest little face and such soulful eyes. My friend Laura is one of the most genuine people I've ever met. She really fits the saying "beautiful inside and outside." Right now she is expecting twins and I'm so excited to photograph them when they arrive. I've been playing with different processing options in PS and love the look of old school film grain on the one of Miss "J" on the slide. I also love the retro look of the one of Laura laying on the ground.
I'm so thankful for friends like these and so happy that Kian will have a lifelong buddy to grow up with.

No comments: