Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Newberg High Class of 2008: Portrait of a senior




As promised, here is the stylish and handsome "C". He was a lot of fun to shoot, easy in front of the camera, great eye contact, great conversation. Did I mention that I love my job??? Not only is this guy cool, he is super smart, athletic, AND he sings. Ok, "C" you can stop being embarrassed now :). Anyways, I got a ton of great images from this shoot. The hard part was picking which ones to blog. So I chose at random. Here you go Cardwell Fam, your sneak peak. I have lots to post later in the week. Check it out...or miss out. Also coming soon: The Paparazzi Party debut. Leave me a message or email me if you want to know what it's all about. If not, keep checking the blog to be the first to find out.

No comments: