Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Photoshoot of Flote-A modern flute quartet




These ladies are re-inventing the classical music experience. We had so much fun during this photo session even though we had to duck under cover a few times because of unexpected downpours. They were worried about their flutes, I was worried about my camera! Check out their MySpace profile http://www.myspace.com/flote4 for more information as well as upcoming gigs. I think we'll be seeing a lot of these ladies in the next few months. I am honored that they chose me as their photographer. Here's your sneak peek, ladies.

3 comments:

kathy said...

I love these pictures!!!! They turned out so well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Wendy! Fantastic pictures!

Anonymous said...

Mom said:

Wendy I am very proud of you, I love to see the pictures you take, you have such an awsome eye to catch expressions in people that the only thing they need is to talk. I love my little grandson in them. He is absolutely cute.