Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Fun with storyboards


I've been having more fun playing with Photoshop. I can't believe a month ago I had very little clue how to use the program! It's not that hard once you get the hang of it. Anyway, this is a storyboard of Kian at the park a couple of weeks ago. It was hot and we kept trying to get him to wear his hat. But he is Kian and he does not like being told what to do :) So this was his final statement about the hat. Hey, at least he wore it for a little while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy: Wow! Your site is fantastic and your pictures are just beautiful. I am jealous because I am so non-arty! I wish I was rich enough to have you do Nick's 1-year-old pix. He will be 1 on 7/21 just like Iris! Your pix of her are so adorable. It was great to meet you at swim class. Have a wonderful summer! Tammy