Friday, April 16, 2010

A maternity shoot






Happy Friday to you all! If you follow this blog, you will probably recognize this beautiful lady. We have been friends since we were still girls. We backpacked through Europe together as young women. She is one of those people who has crossed the line from friendship to family. She is my sister now. I am so lucky to have had her in front of my lens for many important moments in her life. The last photo is a film scan of her at 16. Then you may remember her wedding in this post. And now, any day now in fact, her first baby will be born. She flew up from San Francisco to visit and to have me do a little maternity shoot. I can't wait to meet this little boy who will no doubt be as radiant and lovely as his Mama. Congratulations Mark and Danielle!

No comments: