Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

Ok, so I am not a wedding photographer, but when my best friend of 20 years called and asked if I would photograph her wedding, I didn't hesitate to say yes. The wedding took place in Tiburon, CA, a lovely little town just north of San Francisco. The setting was one of the most amazingly beautiful places I have ever seen. The light, as you will witness in the slideshow below, a total dream. I have been photographing my dear friend Danielle since we were about 16. To say that I was flattered that she asked me to capture this special day, would be an understatement. She is an artist extraordinaire...her new husband, a serious collector of photography and a talented photographer himself. No pressure, or anything :). Anyways, pick up a cup of tea, sit back and enjoy the photos of this lovely wedding. I am so happy for them!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Danielle and Mark
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are some really nice photos. Good job! Eli Conroe