Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas in Southern California


Happy New Decade, friends! We are back from our wonderful trip to my hometown where we spent Christmas in the house where I grew up. I thoroughly enjoyed a respite from the Oregon winter and made the most of it by taking the kids to the park, the beach, and just plain hanging out outside. It was lovely short sleeve weather, blue skies, warm sunshine, and best of all: family. I walked around on the morning of Christmas eve and put together this little photo collage of images that represent Christmas in So Cali. All but the family picture in the top left were photos I took. That family picture was snapped (with my camera) by my lovely cousin Alma. More of her and her beautiful family in an upcoming post.

However cold and dreary it may be where you are, remember that eternal spring is just a plane ride away...May these images warm you a bit. And may the upcoming year be a productive and happy one for us all!

1 comment:

coffeelocks said...

Beautiful collage! You are one talented lady. :)