Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family Session-Portland Family photographer






Oh man, where has summer gone! It has been incredibly busy around here...Since I last posted, I have been in the process of re-branding my business, have been to San Francisco to photograph an amazing wedding (blog post coming soon), and have just been shooting and shooting. Here are a few from a recent family session. Needless to say (as is apparent in the images), Amy has an awesome personality, her joy just bubbles out. AND, her family is totally gorgeous. If you need a designer of any kind, you can contact her at www.rarebyrdcreative.com. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy your little preview you rockstars!

UMMMM: For some reason blogger is doing weird things with the color. I will try to fix it. The images do not look that wonky on my monitor. It's only when I uploaded them that they shifted all funky. But for now, here they are. I am just too tired right now. :) Goodnightsleeptight.

No comments: