Sunday, August 30, 2009

Music portraits, Portland Child Photographer






Last week I was fortunate enough to fulfill one of my creative visions with this session. I've had this idea in my head for a while now: a golden haired girl, playing cello in a field of grass during the Magic Hour, that beautiful moment just before sunset. Well, how lucky am I to have found Miss "E," a lovely young cellist who allowed me to bring this vision to life! The light was oh, so perfect. And Miss "E" has a lovely Mama as well, with whom I felt an instant connection. It's so wonderful to meet like-minded people with strong values and admirable parenting skills. I am beyond thrilled at how this session turned out. I will let the photos just speak for themselves, as I have said too much already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply amazing work. Bravo!! -Renee