Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008!










The holidays always seem a total blur of trips to the post office, the mall, wrapping, decorating, traveling. This year was no different. We traveled to California for a nice visit with my parents and my two brothers and their families. It was the first time that all three boys (Kian and my brothers' boys) were together. Getting a good photo of the three of them proved to be quite a challenge but above is the best I got. California was beautiful and sunny. I reveled in that sunshine and tried not to miss an instant of blue sky. Who knows when we'll see it here in Oregon! So here are some photos of Christmas morning as well as some other random photos from the other days of the trip. I got a new little camera for Christmas, a point and shoot sweet little digital that I can just pop into my purse. None of these photos were taken with that one but in the next post I will have photos taken with the new camera. We went for a killer hike and I played around with my new toy. I am blown away by the quality of photos that little thing takes. I will reveal full specs, make/model, etc. in the next post. I am also aiming to post more often here on this blog. Hope this is a good year for everyone.

By the way, somehow blogger screwed up the order of the photos so they are a little bit random. I would fix them but I still have to go and deal with the tornado of toys that seems to have gone through the house today. Brad and Kian built a fort with the couch cushions today. Fun times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy,

Wonderful pictures!! The three boys are the cutest!! You caught some very cute and interesting ones of Thomas, as well. I like the one of Kian peeking through, and I really like the color blue in William's picture.

I certainly wish we could've had more time to hang out, all of us, but with the kids and the short amount of time, the Holidays were suddenly come and gone. We'll have to come to Portland soon...but not before we order up some sunshine.

Awesome blog! Keep it up...

Love,

Walter

Anonymous said...

Nice Pic's Wendy. I really like the one of Brad and Kian. We should talk soon about getting some family shots - I like the ones you did of that family in one of your earlier posts.

-Dan

Daniel said...

Since I didn't put down a last name...

Porter

PS - We owe the 3 of you dinner soon. We need to celebrate our new kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Wow Wendy, your photos are beautiful! I hope someday I will have a little one for you to photograph. Until then I will just have to settle for looking at your ridiculously adorable family :) Hope all is well!

Chantelle